The decision where to send your child to preschool can seem overwhelming. After all, a lot is riding on this choice.
Like most decisions in life, doing some independent research, asking the opinions of others and following your gut instincts will go a long way toward finding the perfect fit for your child. Once you have narrowed down your options based on things like distance from home or work and price, BabyCenter’s article, How Do I Choose the Best Preschool for My Child, suggests the following questions:
- Is the school accredited?
- Does it have clear rules and regulations?
- What is the student-to-teacher ratio?
- Is there a great deal of staff turnover?
- What is the school’s philosophy on educating toddlers?
Once you have the answers to these questions you will likely have found the ideal preschool. At Premier Academy, our preschool program is designed with the betterment of the child in mind. For more information, or to schedule a tour, give us a call at any of our three area locations.