I am writing to you to let you know about some added precautions we’re taking to do our part in an effort to be vigilant regarding the COVID-19 concern. In keeping with providing a higher standard of care to our families we are implementing the following safeguards:
- We will record time and temperature two times each day for children and staff
- We will limit adults that come into the building so I am asking you to drop-off at the door and pick-up at the door. We will have staff available to assist you.
- We are adding yet another cleaning of the toys mid-day
- We will ask that your child not return for 48 hours if they are sent home with a temperature
- The staff will record attendance for the children so you will not need to use the screen in the entry-way
- Let us know when you will not be attending the center. It is imperative that we keep labor costs to a minimum to get through this difficult time.
- Please continue to be patient and respectful of each other!
Due to the extensive measures we are taking within our center, we are confident with the decision to remain open for our families despite the surrounding school districts choosing to close.
We appreciate all of our families at Premier Academy and your efforts to partner with us to continue providing a healthy environment for our students and their families. If you have suggestions for additional precautions, please don’t hesitate to contact the director or myself so that we may continue to work together as a collaborative team in your child’s early education.
I continue to keep all you and your families in my prayers.
Premier Academy offers affordable childcare in the Omaha/Elkhorn area. To learn more, visit us at premieracademyinc.com.